Coraly is the owner of Spa La La and is a Licensed Esthetician, Massage Therapist, and Brow Specialist. She’s a Nationally Certified Holistic Health Practitioner with 1300 hours+ of education since 1999. She’s been trained in numerous modalities and specializes in Hydrafacial MD and Microneedling (collagen induction therapy) treatments, Corrective Skincare, Deep Tissue, Sports, and Pregnancy Massage.
She loves seeing the changes in her clients bodies through the healing power of massage and finds it so rewarding to help people feel better everyday. Coraly uses the amazing Osmosis MD skincare line for her facials.
Coraly has helped open several boutique spas for hotels and luxury condominiums and provided massage services for numerous companies, prestigious private golf clubs, and celebrities including:
*Google-Austin, TX (presently)
* The Olympic Club-San Francisco, CAk
* The Bridges-Rancho Santa Fe, CA
* LaDainian Tomlinson/Nike-San Diego Chargers
* Brooke Shields, Hugh Jackman, Elizabeth Berkley-Los Angeles, CA
* The Maloof Brothers (former owners of Sacramento Kings/Palms Resort & Casino)-Los Angeles, CA
* People Magazine-Los Angeles, CA
* General Atomics-San Diego, CA
In her free time which is rare, Coraly enjoys attending concerts, drinking wine, trying out new restaurants, hiking, and practicing Yoga, Barre, and Pilates. She is a certified birth and postpartum doula, performs placenta encapsulation, and is the Owner/Creator of Legit Pits organic cream deodorant.