Peels give your skin the luminosity and nourishment it craves. In order to accomplish this, we use a chemical solution, removing the outermost layer of dead skin cells.
There are so many benefits to receiving a chemical peel. Not only do they reveal a brighter, smoother and more refined complexion, but they also improve the overall look, feel, and texture of the skin.
You will experience amazing results with this Acai Berry 30% Lactic peel that also has probiotic cultures. Société clinical Skincare has perfected the nexus between science and nature by harnessing the most active ingredients nature offers. Finally, we pair these ingredients with the most current technological scientific advancements offering maximum results with little to no downtime. The peeling process can last anywhere from three to five days after.
What Are The Benefits of A Chemical Peel?
There are so many benefits to receiving a chemical peel. Not only do chemical peels reveal a brighter, smoother and more refined complexion, but they also improve the overall look and feel of the skin in just one treatment. Furthermore, other benefits of receiving a chemical peel include:
- Enhances collagen & elastin production, resulting in a radiant complexion
- Reducing discoloration caused by sun damage
- Helping to clear up breakouts
- Reduces the signs of aging
- Increasing hydration
- Improves superficial scarring
- Addressing visible skin imperfections
- Suppresses negative pigmentation
- Improves skin’s color, clarity, tone and texture
- Enables products used at home to be more effective, by allowing products to penetrate deeper into the skin
- Reduces inflammation, redness, and can also help calm dermatitis
Express: Just the Peel (25 minutes) – $75 | With Facial: (50 minutes) – $130 | With Facial/Light Therapy: (80 minutes) – $150
For long-term results, we recommend a series of five or more chemical peels, spaced three to six weeks apart. This will target the deeper layers of the epidermis.